Skip to main content

12 Tags of 2016- January Technique Remix

Dear Readers,

I am so happy to be participating in another year of tag creations!! Last years participating in the 12 tags of 2015 taught me so much and I hope for another fabulous year with 12 Tags of 2016- Technique Remix.

To find the tutorial to January's tag, click here:

Here is Tim's awesome tag:


Now I commonly do not have any of the supplies and tools that Tim has, but I do have many wonderful thing in my stash. So I found my kitchen aluminium foil, grabbed an embossing folder, my black ink, some white ink and black card stock and went to work.

And here is my creation:


I am so in love with the white on black look!!
And embossing aluminum foil is pretty awesome!!

Please do give it a try!!
I hope you have found inspiration here.
Happy crafting..
xx AmiraInOz


Comments