Skip to main content

Coastal Escape Cards and ATCs

Dear All,

Today I am making cards and ATCs to fit a summer beach theme for a group I am swapping with.

First, I used water color paper and produced a lovely layout using this color palette.


Next, I sued this anchors embossing folder by KaiserCraft to create some dimension to the paper.





Here I layered the paper with a "rope" speciality paper from the Coastal Escape collection.

I used pieces from the ephemera pack and some hessian from my own stash to create this card below


A second card I made:



My third card:




So here are all the cards in one view:


Now for the ATC's:

No 1:


No 2:



No 3:


Here they are all together:




Here they all are:


Now, I need to decide which card is going with which ATC to which swap partner.
Decisions! Decisions :)

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Until we meet again..
Happy Crafting.
xxAmiraInOz

Comments