Skip to main content

Kori Kumi Collection by Santoro

Hello my dear readers,

I am so excited to bring you this final design team challenge for 2016.

I received this adorable design team kit from Aunty Vera and was asked to make a project


How cute!! 
It wasn't very hard at all!!

I made 4 beautiful cards, 3 lovely tags, 2 notebooks and a mini-album too - wait that sounds like the tune of a Christmas carol *lol*

Card #1- Best Friends


Card #2- Today is so great


Card #3- Summertime


Card #4- Especially for you


And here are my tags with their corresponding memory pockets


The 2 notebooks I made used the packaging that the stamp and embossing folder came with


And lastly, here is the Memory Pocket Mini Album I created:




Please do go and have a look at my entire design team blog here

AND if you are more of a visual person, I do have a YT show & tell here

I hope you have found inspiration here
xxAmiraInOz











Comments

  1. Beautiful and gorgeous project ..love the summer feel.
    Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thanks for sharing Amira:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment