Skip to main content

MIXED MEDIA FIREWORKS - KISS ME AT MIDNIGHT- JANUARY KIT PROJECT

Happy New Year Everyone :)

I hope this New Year brings the very best to us all: good health, wealth and peace on Earth -let me dream a little please ;)

I am so excited to bring you my first creative team design project from Aunty Vera's January Kit.
If you missed the unboxing you can find it here.



Out of the kit, I chose these 3 products to play with.


I wrote up a full blog post about this project on Aunty Vera's site. You can find the full version of this project here.

I really enjoyed playing with these sprays!
The spray in an explosive unpredictable fashion!
SO.
MUCH.
FUN.




They spray amazing on black card stock.


After I was happy with my background, I used texture paste through the firework stencil.


I also coloured in this Prima Princess (Madeline) and fussy cut her out.


I love the cluster of cards behind her (I used Simple Stories)

 I also love this flower stamp by KaiserCraft Oh La La in the corner of the page. I helps tie in the flowers from her hair into the whole art work. Here it is in more details.


And here is my mixed media A4 project!!



Check out my process video here
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
I hope you have found inspiration here.
xxAmiraInOz

Comments