Skip to main content

"Hello, I love you" 10 cards featuring Tweet & Tweety

Dear Readers,

My design team project #1 for the February Kit by Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft uses this gorgeous stamp and die by Lawn Fawn.


Check out the FULL blog at Aunty Vera Scrap & Craft here

Here is the abridged version

Card 1:  Tweet & Tweety sending happy mail




Card 2:  Tweet & Tweety Texting



Card 3 Three mobile phones



Card 4 Happy Mail & I Love You Couple



Card 5 Lotsa Happy Mail



Card 6 I LOVE HAPPY MAIL



Card 7 Ink pot and Calligraphy Pen


Card 8 The Return of Tweet & Tweety


 Card 9 Tweet & Tweety's Nerdy Chick Friend



Card 10 Happy B-day chickie!



BONUS SHAKER CARD






 So proud of this collection of stamped cards.

You can watch my process video here



Thank you so much for joining me.
I hope I have inspired you to pull out a stamp set and making cards.
xxAmiraInOz

Comments