Skip to main content

12 Tags of 2015- July Tag

Hi everyone,

I am doing my July tag on the 31st..late but in on time!!!

When I first saw Tim's tag, I thought.....COME ON!!!

Why?

Well you see for yourself....


 Firstly, I'm in Australia.

Secondly, we don't do 4th of July, we do ANZACs. What am I going to do?

I wonder if this is why I left it this late.

Well, after much thought and contemplation, here is my interpretation:

 I have a passion for postage stamps so I knew these vintage Australia Post stamps where perfect for this project. Not si happy with my calligraphy! If I had spent some time on it, Im sure it would have turned out better but oh well, glad it's done at the end of the day.

And of course, I always make 2. One to keep and one to swap. This is how my second turned out:


And here they are side by side:



Sorry for the odd angle, I am photographing just before mid-night and am trying not to get a shadow. These are missing the stitching and the ribbon which I will do tomorrow.
For now, it is time for bed!

Until we meet again,
Take care
xxAmiraInoz



Comments