Skip to main content

Tags of 2016 Catch Up- February & March

Hi All,

So sorry, blogging has taken a little bit of a back seat to LIFE!
And life has been super busy- so blessed, not complaining- just wish my clone could be blogging for me to keep this blog up to date and NOT backed up :)



So this is February's Tag by Tim



I loved making this tag because it gave me the opportunity to use up some of these vintage mini pics i had of my mom as a university student.




Here is Tim's March Tag:


I did manage to remember to take steps during the process this time.
I LOVBED this tag because I got to use my gelato instead of the distress crayons he used.
Secretly, I think those crayons are his way of getting in on gelatos market!!


I die cut some butterflies, applied Versamark, added gold embossing powder then heat set!


Look how fab they turned out?? Why haven't I done this to stock up on gold butterflies before??

And here is my tag!!



I love it!! I love how it turned out looking at professional as Tim's.
I also love the gold embossing as along the edges of the tag.
I might have to start doing that on my embellishments as well.

Thanks Tim, another GREAT session where I learnt a few more tips and tricks.

Know I hope I can get to April's Tag and blog it on time.
Until next time,
Happy Crafting.
xxAmiraInOz



Comments