Skip to main content

Valentine Cards ~ Wild Love by Photoplay



Hi everyone,
I am back to share some more Valentine Day cards.  
If you missed my first set of cards, please check them out HERE.

For this set of cards, my aim was to use the Wild Love Paper collection by Photoplay.


Card 1- Hello Wild One

For this card, I started with a panel of watercolour paper 4" W x 5 9/19"H .
I used Distress Ink Tumble Glass and created an ombre background sky heavy on the bottom and light on top.

Next, I used the Wild Love Paper. 
I cut out a bigger panel of the blush side: 2" W x 5 9/19"H
And a smaller panel of the green side:  1 3/4" W x 5 9/19"H
I used baker's twine to wrap around a few times and then tied it into a bow.
Next, I used the journaling card with the 2 teepees.
I fussy cut this out and laid it on the bottom right side corner.

Next, from the sticker sheet, I used the 'Hello wild one speech bubble' and a single pink heart sticker.


And here is the final card



Card 2- Wild Love

For this card I used papers Wild at Love and  Crazy for You (respectively)
Panel cut to 5 10/16 W X 4" H


Panel cut to 5 1/4"W x 3 3/4" H

I also put a piece of white card stock (5 1/4" W x 1"H) through the Woven embossing folder and inked it with Distress Oxide Frayed Burlap.

I used a scallop border from my stash to cut another border piece of the navy side of 'Wild at Love' adhered it to the previous piece and tied it them together with baker's twine.

From the 'Crazy for You' paper, I fussy cut some critters and adhered them onto the card in a single line.


Next, I chose the large heart sticker from the sticker sheet as well as the large heart arrow and 2 red hearts.

Here is the final product:


Card 3- XOXO

I started this card by die cutting some small tags using my Sizzix Tag dies.
Next, I reached for the woodgrain stamp in the Stay Wild Stamp and Die set by Kaisercraft and I stamped a wood gran effect using Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry.




The star of this card was always going to be the cute racoon on this sticker sheet.




I then used my set of torn edge dies to cut different panels of Crazy for You  and XOXO 


Panel cut to 2 1/4"W x 3.5" H
Panel cut to 4.5" W x 3.5" H
The background panel size was cut to 4" W x 5 9/19"H .

For embellishments, I used the Santoro Gorjuss trim


I also wrapped some silver threaded twine around the tag as well as adding the XOXO journaling card.


Finally, I die-cut the arrow out of left over woven embossed card stock and inked it with picked raspberry which I added along with some stickers from the sticker sheet




Card 4- Today you are lovely

This card displays the lovely woven texture of the Kaisercraft Woven Embossing Folder.


To layer beneath it I used the patterned side of the Wild Love paper


I then had some fun stamping out the picture frame, woodgrain element, arrow and the teepee to make die-cut embellishments.


next it was time to pull out my Prima Flowers 




which I also teamed up with Sizzix Wildflowers from my own stash.

The main focal image for this card was Fox from the sticker sheet and I also brought in a word die (from my stash by Kaisercraft)



After several attempts at putting together the elements, I finally decided on this card design.




Card 5- Hello

The star of this card was the bear from this sticker sheet.
I adhered him to a white card panel : 2 3/4" W x 3 1/2" H.

Behind that, I added 2 layers of patterned paper which I rounded the corners to: 

Red pattern- Thief of hearts 3.5" W x 5" H

Green pattern of Wild love - 3" W x 4" H

I decided to add some stencilling to the white card stock so I reached for the Kaisercraft stencil Tribal Strips


and used a combination of the patterns layered on top of one another in the colors Victorian Velvet, Abandoned Coral and Lucky Clover in Distress Ink/Oxide.

At the top, I added a small piece of trim from the Santoro Pack as well as die-cutting the word hello from a die from my own stash. At the bottom I added a black arrow die-cut from the stamp and die set from the unboxing and added a thinner arrow from my stash on top.



A few stickers  from the sticker sheet to match the colors and here is the final card:



Here are all the cards together.



You can find the process video for this card making session HERE

Thank you for stopping by.
Please do let me know which one you like most :)

xxAmira

Comments

  1. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas about a spell caster named Dr. PADMAN I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. PADMAN helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. PADMAN for help. Dr. PADMAN assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. PADMAN did for me. Contact him today via Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html E-mail:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +19492293867

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment