Skip to main content

Happy Australia Day 2020

Hi Everyone,

Happy Australia Day 2020 <3

On this Australia Day, I am going to take the time to be grateful for all that I have and the people that are in my life especially after the devastating bushfires that put all eyes on Australia recently.


My word for 2020 is 'thrive' and I chose it because I noticed lately that my attitude when coming across adversity was just to get through it, coping one way or another. I wanted to get out of this 'survive' mentality and really bring awareness to what was happening around me, look for the good in the bad, see who my real friends were, grow through the experience and really thrive under hard circumstances. I have read so many inspirational stories from bushfire survivors (and survivors in general) that really inspire me and bring much hope and comfort in humanity.


Another habit I am implementing this year is taking time out for quiet reflection and meditation.
I've started the 30 day Yoga Challenge with Adriene and I've been enjoying the beautiful summer weather and my backyard immensely.




This Australia Day weekend, I am painting (I treated myself to an abstract painting workshop at the start of the year) ...


and I also bought myself a craft magazine which included some Altenew Stamps and Dies so I will definitely be crafting this weekend.



Best friends and 'sistas' Sunny and Pip

Happy Australia Day and everyday from my family to yours

xx AmiraInOz

Comments