Friday, April 17, 2015

Dresses for Pocket Letters


Hi everyone,

I have truly embraced the pocket letter craze and here I present you the mother of all pocket letters. Double-sided PL!!! This pocket letter featured the adorable Impression Obsession Gown Die.

This one was a true pleasure to design and work through. BEHOLD!!


Side 1- Here I decided to keep pattern papers and embellishments in the background working with 200gms white card stock that has been embossed with a different embossing folder for each dress.

Then for side 2- I decided to switch it around. I kept the background simple but made the dresses out of patterned paper.

Here's what Im talking about:


I used the beautiful All That Glitter's 6.5" x 6.5" Paper pad by Kaisercraft as well as the accompanying embellishment pack. I really like how it turned out.

To read about it in more detail, check out the blog post I did for Aunty Vera's Scrap and Craft here.

I do hope you have found inspiration here. I would love it if you left a comment below to tell me which pocket was your favourite design.

Happy crafting.
xxAmiraInOz



4 comments:

  1. Amira, this pl is fabulous and brillant. What did you use for the dress template?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Julie, I used the Wdding Gown die by Impression Obsession. SO much more versatile than for just wedding gowns..Thank you so much for leaving a comment Julie...xxAmira

      Delete
  2. These are beautiful Amira - I love the coloured dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah...thats an honour coming from an artist such as yourself..xxA

      Delete