Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Girl with the Easter Basket.

Hi all,

I've had a marathon Easter card-making session this year. Check out my guest blog at Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft to read all about these cards:


Thanks for stopping by. 

xxAmiraInOz

"Queue" credits

P.S. Do you know how when you have just finished watching a movie and the credits are rolling and then suddenly they start showing bloopers? Well, here are some bloopers!


"Hello?"...."Helloooooo?" Did they take the shot already?


"Off with their heads!"


Singing: "These "feet" were meant for walking"


"A tisket, a tasket a little....- wait a minute, it's not yellow..CUT!!! Get me wardrobe! WARDROBE!!!



Model: "What about me? You didn't feature me!"
Director: "Your dress is ugly. NEXT!"


Model: "What about me? I didn't get any airtime!"
Director: "Your dress got ruined. NEXT!"

Haha..
That's all folks.
xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh you are too funny. Lol love the way you have with words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahaha.....having lots of fun..thanks for commenting Jan...xxA

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness - tea all over the computer screen again!!!!! SO funny! That's just brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...thank you Vera.... Woohoo I got 2 comments!! xxA

      Delete