Skip to main content

Gorjuss 'Mini' Art Journal 2018 ~ September ~ Look on the bright side



Hi everyone,


Welcome back to another art journal layout in my Mini Gorjuss Art Journal.

This month I used stamp  No 16. Puddles of Love.




With a little bit of spring in mind (it's sunny one day and cold and rainy the next) and how I get through days when Im feeling a little 'stormy'.

The background was created using Faber Castell Gelatos and mixing with gesso. I 'swirled' the gesso on to create a wind / rain appearance in the background. Love how that turned on.

Next, I used some a puffy cloud die and cut out a few clouds in different sizes.

I also pulled out this bauotful glass shard product called Ice Resin.


I mixed it with dimensional paste and applied it to the clouds.
I then gave the clouds a shine with Perfect Pearls for added color.

For the illusion of 'puddles of rain', I added Mod Lodge under her feet and added a layer of Ice Resin.

You can watch the process video on my YT channel HERE



#amirainoz #gorjuss #art journal #puddlesoflove
xx Amira

Comments