Skip to main content

Happy Australia Day 2019

Hi everyone,

Amira here to wish you all a wonderful Australia Day.


I thought I would update you all on what Ive been doing over the past few months for me.

I have gone back to school (well college to be exact) and I am working on getting certified to go into the aged care sector.  I am specifically focusing on dementia and disability. I have about 6 weeks to go before I go on placement in March and then I very much look forward to starting a rewarding career in aged care. 

It's going to be a very busy next couple of months!!

It has also been a great summer holidays! 
Having my boys home from school is always a blessing although I don't know how it happens, but the contents of my kitchen usually end up in the theatre in front of the playstation. 
Hmmm interesting that- especially when there is a blanket "No eating in the theatre" rule!! 

A member of our family has also had a bit of a pamper and just in time for Australia Day no less!

Before the pamper
A van show up in front of our house one day and Cadbri, my beautiful fluffy Birman, was treated to a lion cut. 





How dare you!

Pom-pom on the tail and everything.

Have also spent a lot of time in backyard this summer.
It has become my sanctuary!
This year, my bleeding heart Mary went into the ground between my 2 raised garden beds and she is looking magnificent!



Im also growing zucchini's this year and they are coming along nicely!


This is my other cat Rusha

We are still graced with our noisy visitors every morning and evening

White Corella Parrot

Pink and grey Galah

And my frangipani tree is in full bloom and smells like I'm always on a tropical holiday.




I hope that wherever you are, you are healthy and happy and find the time to connect to what makes you whole and that you are surrounded by love and friendship.
Happy Australia Day- God bless you.

xxAmira





Comments