Skip to main content

Mixed Media Art Journal Layout ~ 2019~ Coffee is Better With Friends


Hi everyone,

I am playing along with the It's a Brand New Day/ Coffee theme over at Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft. I found this cute coffee shop dimensional stickers from one of Aunty Vera's kits from last year and decided
to build a story around it.
This is your usual coffee spot in the 'burbs where good friends meet to catch up and exchange significant news since they had last seen each other. 
It is situated just across from a park so when you look out of the window or sit in the back courtyard you see the beautiful blue sky and hear the lovely leaves rustle in the trees.




 You have to agree that a good drink (be it coffee or tea- I love both) is better with friends.



I felt like the letters needed to stand out more but didn't do as good a job with the shading. Next time, I'll use one of my charcoal pencils and not just my gel pen to do a quick job.


You can find the process video HERE



Wishing you all a lovely day today everyone- thank you so much for watching.
xxAmira




Comments

  1. Wow, How have I missed this before?? I love this, the blue sky is just wonderful. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment