Skip to main content

Take 5 Art Journal Layout - Always Look Forward

Hello Crafty Friends,

I'm back for another journal layout for the February Prompts for #take5art.

The prompts this month are:

-Napkin
- Black/white/grey
- Add butterfly / dragonfly
- Apply paint with card
- Use bubble wrap

The journal I am working in is this blue and green watercolor art journal I made out of watercolor paper.


If you want to make your own, I have a DIY video for you HERE


This journal layout turned out to be a black and white theme- which I LOVE!






And I love the fairy garden theme (which may or may not be a subconscious fault of watching too many Lolly Palooza fairy tutorials LOL)

I did break my black/white theme but adding pink cheeks (I couldn't resist it).


Fairies .....


and butterflies ....

I love the splash of gold from Heidi Swapp's 'Shine'.


Here is the final layout!!


Check out the process video HERE

Thank you for stopping by.

xxAmiraInOz



Comments