Skip to main content

Traveler's Notebook Memory Keeping Layout - #Happy

Hello everyone,

Today I decided to time myself whilst making a memory keeping layout in my traveler's notebook insert to see just how long it takes me to make one of these things!


I used 2 x Kaisercraft 6"x6" paper pads:
- Attitude ! 
- #Me

My favourite paper is this one!! Love this urban city sketch!

It ties in so perfectly with my photographs.



This was a gorgoues day that my son and I had along the Perth foreshore where he was pretending to 'lean on buildings'.







Next, we went for a little lunch at a cafe and I took some pictures of him that I wanted to document.

The sentiments I picked out matched my feelings!



Plus some journaling to make it extra personal :)





Here is the whole layout :)




Check out the process video HERE

xxAmira

Comments