Skip to main content

Amira's Halloween Play Challenge #6 - Trick or Treat

Welcome back to Day #6 of the #HalloweenPlayChallenge.

Today I am playing with the Trick or Treat Die!!
That silhouette of the children!
Lets have some fun!

I decided I wanted to try experimenting with a green and black background today so I pulled out my Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint, Iced Spruce and Black Soot Distress Oxides (LOVE THESE GUYS!).

I discovered a cool "streaking effect" which I achieved by running the blending tool from the outside of the card front towards the inside with the Black Soot and it gave an eery kind of look to the background which I love!


For the 3-in-1 sentimental die, I chose to colour each word differently and I love the look of it. I finished it off by inking the edges and running my dry blending tool over the whole thing so it didn't look too clean.

Here's the final card :)


I made another card using Carved Pumpkin Distress Ink in place of the green and I added some creepy looking eyes to the silhouettes.




Side by side they look similar yet so different.


Check out the process video HERE

Remember, if you are inspired by this video, go ahead and take a picture of your project and upload it to Halloween Challenge Album in the FB Group.

Try making a Halloween background using orange/black or green/black.
Share your projects with us and have fun :)

Happy Halloween Crafting.
xxAmira

Comments