Skip to main content

Halloween Play Challenge #1- Haunted House

Hello Readers,

I'm hosting a challenge over at Aunty Vera Scrap & Craft which uses this amazing Haunted House die.


I had SO much fun with this!!

My secret weapon was the black glitter foam which I used to die-cut the house out of.




Bats were also cut from the same item.



And I LOVE the crescent moon (I am a night sky gazer after all).

So here is the first card I made 


And because I had so much fun, here is a second one ...




alike yet different...





The card on the left was made using Distress Oxides while the card on the left was made using Distress Inks.



The process video for these cards can be found HERE.

Remember, if you are inspired by this video, go ahead and take a picture of your project and upload it to Halloween Challenge Album in the FB Group.

There are 3 prizes up for grabs and the more times you enter a different project into the album, the more chances you have to win one of the amazing prizes.

Ok so you want to know what one of the prizes is?

Prize #1 DRUM ROLL!!!!


What a fab prize!!
Just in case you missed it, this scarecrow die is also available in the Aunty Vera October Kit LINK
Wait till you see what I've made with this die!!
So what are you waiting for?
Go make something amazing and have fun while you are at it!!

Happy Halloween Crafting.
xxAmira

Comments