Skip to main content

Trick or Treat! - Amira's Halloween Treat Bags & Witch's Hat Paper Clips

Hello everyone,

I'm back for a very quick blog post to show you my Trick or Treat Halloween Bags and some cute paper clip art I made!

I ordered this cute stamp on AliExpress a while ago and she ended up getting used A LOT this October! I love her so much.

I sat up one night and coloured her several different ways using Prima water colors and I even made her skin purple and green!


Needless to say, I did have to fussy cut them all out by hand but that didn't take too long I promise.

Next, I pulled out my We R Memory Keeper Gift Bag Punch Board

Batty

Best Witches

Witches and Friends 


And I made some cute Halloween Trick or Treat Bags



I also made some Witch's Hat Paper Clips as closures for the bags


Here is each one separately:










I have a process video for you to watch on my YT channel  here 

Have you been Halloween crafting??
xxAmiraInOz

Comments