Skip to main content

12 Gorjuss Mini Paper Clips for 2018 ~ February ~ Reserved


Hi everyone !

Welcome back to the 12 Mini Gorjuss Paper Clips!

It's February and it's the month of Valentine's Day so in honour of love, I chose this Gorjuss Mini Stamp to make February's Paper Clip.

Her name is Little Heart and she is Stamp No. 57



I have already created an art journal page with Little Heart which you can find HERE
and a process video for that which you can also find HERE

Once again, I am using my jumbo 97mm paper clips 



and created a canvas out of card stock to the size of 3.23" W x 8" H and folded it in half.

In this episode, I once again used this 6"x 6" paper pad,




and this set of Tim Holtz Mixed Media Thinly Dies


So here is Little Heart all coloured in.


I decided to put a wood veneer scalloped heart behind her.

At the bottom, to ground her, I layered up some lace, ribbon and twine.

Next, I want to show you the die-cut layered on top of the ombre pink / teal scrapbooking paper I chose.

I also attached a pretty bow to match the bow in her dress.


Hanging from the bow, is this pretty locket.



Here is the sentiment I chose for the piece.



And look what's inside the pocket!



There's a story behind that button.
Check out the process video to hear the story.






And here is the final February Gorjuss Paper Clip Art


Here is my link to the video https://youtu.be/lmpxZ-IuHk0

Thank you for stopping by.

Please leave me a comment below if you liked this project.

xxAmira

Comments

Post a Comment