Skip to main content

Planner Tutorial ~ Part 3: Tabs, Paper Clips & More


Hi all,

I'm back with Part 3 for the Katelyn Lizardi Planner thinlet die set.

If you missed Part 1, check it out HERE

If you missed Part 2, check it out HERE



Here I show you what to do with the rest of the dies in the set.

My (almost) favourite die is this paper clip which makes the coolest paper paper clips in the world!
It also comes with 3 inset dies that allow you die-cut the words 'hello' 'to do' and 'notes' right into the paper clip!!



How cool!

It also comes with 2 die words that say 'hello' and 'notes' that you can adhere onto the paper clips or onto anything else really.



Here I die cut out of silver card stock to mimic a silver paper clip


Another element in the die set is a thumb notch die that when used with the small and large rectangle dies can create a pocket with a thumb notch that you can add things into.

Here I added the thumb notch to create a side loading pocket.

Notice also the string of hearts that is another die in the set!!




And here I created the thumb notch at the top to create a top loading pocket.


I LOVE this little thumb notch!

And lastly there is a set of tabs with matching heart and ribbon tiny add-ons that create the CUTEST tabs that you can adhere to anything really- side pages of booklets, top pages of booklets, cut aparts etc.

Look at this eye candy!




Head on over to the VIDEO to see it all!!


I want to extend a HUGE THANKS to my dear friend Lorraine who lent me these dies!
Friends like these are my greatest blessing in life!!
I had so much fun girl! 

Thank you for reading, liking, watching and commenting!

xx AmiraInOz








Comments

  1. want to reach you concerning your pen pal kit measurements. I would like to try to this make both examples you shared.
    Please and thank you
    MS. Rhonda Rooks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment