Skip to main content

Art Journal ~ There is nothing more artistic ~ Donna Downey | Dina Wakley | Prima Princess

Hello Crafty Friends,

When I unboxed the February Kit, I was very excited to see this Donna Downey stencil!


As it was a very large stencil (8.5" x 8.5"), it needed a very large book!

Enter my Dina Wakley A4 Mixed Media Journal!

Previously, untouched!
But no more- today I was going to play.


I was excited to use a new product, this Hero Arts Metallic Mist Spray.


Together, they created the quickest, most beautiful background!!


Since the sentiment was all about 'loving others' and since we were going 'BIG', I reached for this Prima Princess - Coco- that I've had in my stash for SO LONG.


and decided to have fun experimenting with stamping and water colouring on cotton water color paper and linen.

It created such a beautiful soft and feminine feel.




I am very happy with my 'art adventure'.




I should play more often without worrying about the end result.

Catch my art journal process HERE.

Lots of love and creativity,
xxAmiraInOz

Comments