Skip to main content

Planner Tutorial ~ Part 2: Inserts & Dashboards

Hello everyone,

After showing you how to make planners using the Katelyn Lizardi BigZ die for sizzix, I am back to show you how to make inserts and dashboards.

Check out part 1 HERE


The inserts are made using 12" x 12" scrapbooking paper and some copy paper for your printer.
They are stapled using a long arm stapler and I also show you how to use your regular stapler to make booklets.




The dashboards are made using the Katelyn Lizardi Thinlet die set by Sizzix.





I must confess these are very enjoyable to make and are so easy to put together.
I made heaps using double sided patterned paper.

Here are a few of my favourites







Sizzix has some planner pages you can download to put in your inserts.
You can find them HERE


The die set has a few extras which allows you to make different types of dashboard and add on other elements.


There is a thumb notch die you can use that can create a pocket that looks like this.


There is a 'spine' die you can use to extend your double paged insert so you can add some more pages.



The BigZ die also has a design you can die-cut another pocket from that fits the inserts perfectly.



There are SO many designs you can come up with.
I am still having fun playing and coming up with new things every time I sit to play with it.

Check out the tutorial on my YT channel HERE.

Stay tuned for one more episode in this series.
Coming soon.

xxAmira












Comments