Skip to main content

12 Gorjuss Mini Paper Clips for 2018 ~ October ~ Be Brave


Hi everyone,

For this month's paper clip, I wanted the feel of a pirate ship flag to match the pirate's Costume that this Santoro Gorjuss Mini Stamp No-49 Piracy.

My theme this month was Halloween, so I tried to achieve a little girl dressed in her pirate costume "being brave" enough to go up to that scary looking house to ask for the mother of all candy loot *lol*


The background was achieved by stencilling with paint (Dyan Reaveley Blue) and white acrylic paint.

I used 2 stencils.


To achieve the flag ship look, I added bits of hessian, cord, and ribbon around the periphery using a mini stapler.





The haunted house is a die-cut using this Haunted house thinlets die by Sizzix:









I hope you enjoyed this month's video.

Join our Paper Clip Group on FB - we'd love to have you



You can find the step by step process HERE

xx AmiraInOz

Comments