Skip to main content

Gorjuss 'Mini' Art Journal 2018 ~ October ~ Trick or Treat



Hi everyone,

It's October and predictably, I have decided on a Halloween theme for my Gorjuss Mini Art Journal October spread.

The stamp I chose this month is No.49 - Piracy


and I teamed her up with Stamp No.50 Jar of Hearts 




and Stamp No. 3 The Pretend Friend.



Yes!
3 stamps this month!!

The background technique this month is a technique called Paint Resist.
I used both the following stencils, one with black acrylic paint and one with white.






To achieve this look.



I then reached for this Thinlets Die by Sizzix called Trick or treat, 

and in combination with a few pieces of ephemera from an older Tim Holtz Halloween kit, I was able to achieve a ver y spooky Trick or Treat scene that reminded me of that 1984 Stephen King horror movie - Children of the Corn.





Here is the final layout.



You can catch the process video HERE

Thank you for stopping by today and happy halloween crafting.
xxAmira




Comments