Skip to main content

ART JOURNAL LAYOUT ~ #take5art ~ October Challenge 2018


#amirainoz #take5art #art journal #nelsonmandela

Hi everyone,

Welcome back to the #take5art challenge for the month of September.

This month, the prompts are:

- Black Floral
- Book Pages
- Postage Stamps
- Influential Figure in History
- A quote that means something to you at this stage in your life.

The person I chose as an influential figure in history is Nelson Mandela and this layout is a tribute to him!


Please go ahead and check out the process video for this project on my YT channel HERE




If you are inspired to play along, please do and share your project with the hashtag #take5art and tag me on social media (FB or IG). I'd love to see how you used my prompts and who your influential figure is.

Don’t forget to check out all the other amazing ladies!
Thank you so much for stopping by
xx Amira

Comments