Skip to main content

National Scrapbooking Day 2018 ~ Rescrap your old layout #4 ~ Blessed Happiness

Hey everyone,

Are you ready for my 4th and final sketch for National Scrapbooking Day 2018?


This is the original layout that I wanted to re-scrap!


Ehm.
I did manage to matt the photo but thats about all I did.
So im not sure this even qualifies as a "re-do" LOL

Firstly, the photo proportions are off!
Its too large and it was cropped too close and a bit of centre.



I re-printed it and left it at it's original measurements.
For the extra space on the right, I decided to utilise it as journaling space and I love how it turned.

This sketch is AWESOME for scrap pieces of papers that you want to use up.
I still ended up using Echo Park's "I'd rather be crafting" patterned papers from the May Kit and I adore how well thy all go together and co-ordinate very nicely.




I decided to place a piece of vellum so that my sentiment would stand out.


The sentiment and all the "bits and pieces" on each square come from the Crafty Girl Sticker Pad by Simple Stories


Here is my final layout


And here is the side by side original VS re-scrap.
There is just no comparison and really it is the difference between putting a picture into an album and actually taking the time to embellish and pour love into your memory keeping.



Check out the process video HERE

I have a final farewell video HERE that is a re-hash of all the re-scraps and one extra layout that I made.

I hope this challenge has inspired you to get back into your scrapbooking. 
I know I am more keen to stay on track after this little push.



xxAmira

Comments