Skip to main content

NSD 2018 Project Share ~ Pocket Page Scrapbooking Techniques

Hi everyone,



I am so happy to show you this Pocket Page Layout which I made for Sarah's Challenge over at Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.


Sarah's challenge was to make a pocket page layout using at least 3 different techniques.
I designed a template that uses 7 different tenchiques.


I started by using the pocket cards from Aunty Vera's May Kit.

Love the botanical theme of this collection from MAMBI.



I started off with a blank slate that looked like this.



Pocket 1 Shaker

I created a 1/3 : 2/3 pocket page here using my Fuse Tool and added paper background to one and left the other one blank for 2 different shaker looks. 



Pocket 2 Die-cutting

I used this cute girl die which I bought online and teamed her up with this Floral Cluster die-set from Kaisercraft. Loving the black and maroon floral!! 


Pocket 3 Stickers

This alpha chipboard stickers were on clearance for 70c at my local Kmart.
Worth their weight in gold when you don't want to hand letter.


Pocket 4 Sewing

Nothing feels and looks more satisfying that sewing on paper for me.
This zig zag stitch border is simple but so elegant.


Pocket 5 Stamping

I used the Fleur Stamp Set from Kaisercraft and some black archival ink to stamp this pocket.
The shadow hearts are stamped with just Versamark for a tone on tone look.


Pocket 6 Washi Background

I used a Botanical themed washi roll by Rollections to create this simple but highly effective background. 


Pocket 7 Mixed Media Stencil Background

This pocket uses Ken Oliver Color Bursts (Rouge & Violet) mixing them into texture paste and then applying them through the Botanical Dream stencil by The Crafters Workshop.


I then placed a journaling card over top.




You can see a quick project share HERE on my YT


If you are interested in joining our month long challenge head on over to the FB Group HERE

Did you see the PRIZES up for grabs for entering one or ALL of these challenges?


Find Sarah's blog and tutorials HERE 

Happy (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day from me to you.
I hope you get some crafting time this weekend!!

xx Amira

Comments