Skip to main content

ART JOURNAL LAYOUT ~ #take5art ~ August Challenge 2018



Hi everyone,


I am so excited to announce that I have joined the #take5 art journal collaboration team!! Yaaayy!!! 
This is my first official video (have played along before though so am very familiar and in love with this group of ladies). 
I had so much fun with Kyra's prompts which this month were:
- Butterflies, 
- Circles, 
- Collage,
- Handwritten quote, 
- Blue

If you are inspired to play along, please do and share your project with the hashtag #take5art
Let me know in the comment section below, I'd love to watch your video and get you added to that month's playlist.



You can watch the process video HERE

Don’t forget to check out all the other amazing ladies!


Thank you so much for watching!!!

xx Amira
***





Comments