Skip to main content

CRAFT HAUL ~ Riot, Kmart, The Reject Shop ~ Kits available!

I have been on the search for skinny, capital alphabet stickers/chipboard and I found them at Riot, Kmart & The Reject Shop.

I also found some OTHER things that were just SO cute!!


Find my haul video HERE

After filming, I went back to pick up some more journaling cards and die-cuts and have put them together in kits for those who do not have a Reject Shop near them or for international viewers who are interested.
HERE ARE THE KITS:
Xmas Kit #1- Available
Xmas Kit #2 - Available
Xmas Kit #3 - Available
Xmas Kit #4 - Available
Xmas Kit #5 - Available
Xmas Kit #6 - Available
Xmas Kit #7 - Available
Xmas Kit #8 - Available
Xmas Kit #9 - Available
The Xmas kit contains: 49 die-cuts, 8 x 4"x6" journaling cards, 16 x 3"x4" journaling cards.


Be Happy Kit #1
Be Happy Kit #2
Be Happy Kit #3
Be Happy Kit #4
The Be Happy Kit contains: 59 die-cuts, 4 x 4"x6" journaling cards, 16 x 3"x4" journaling cards.

Here & Now Kit #1
Here & Now Kit #2
Here & Now Kit #3
Here & Now Kit #4

The Here & Now Kit contains: 90 die-cuts, 4 x 4"x6" journaling cards, 16 x 3"x4" journaling cards.

Soulshine Kit #1
Soulshine Kit #2

The Soulshine Kit contains: 60 die-cuts, 4 x 4"x6" journaling cards, 16 x 3"x4" journaling cards.

Please comment "SOLD" + "Name of Kit" below and send me an email to "amirainoz@gmail.com". 
Payment by PayPal only. 
I will invoice you. 
Payment within 24 hours please or will pass to the next interested person.
In the email, please specify kit name and your country (for postage prices).
P&H in Aus: $2.50
P&H International: TBA
Once payment is made I will change the "Kits available" to "Kits sold" and I will mark each kit "sold".
First come, first serve.

xxAmira


Comments