Skip to main content

DIY Traveler's Notebook Inserts for Memory Keeping in 2018


Hi everyone,

Im hoping to start filming process videos of my memory keeping in my TN inserts in 2018.

Last year I did this and loved it. 


I am feeling more confident that I can share my memories with you all this year.

Part of my motivation is to pull out paper collections that I have been hoarding and actually use them and enjoy them!!
I have some beautiful paper collections which I pulled out and am SO EXCITED to see them turned into TN inserts.

- Carta Bella Flora No.1
- Kaisercraft Boho Dreams
- Kaisercraft Golden Grove
- DCWV Watercolor

just to name a few

I've made 10 so far and I am feeling SOOOOO inspired!



In my video, I show you the process of how I pick my papers to put in my inserts.

You can find my video HERE

I hope this inspires you to give TN Memory Keeping a go.

xxAmira

Comments