Skip to main content

TN Memory Keeping Layout ~ Epic



Hi everyone,

I'm back today with my next layout in my TN memory Keeping Series.

I am working in my DIY TN Inserts.

If you are interested in making one yourself, check out my tutorial 


Today is an ode to my Fitbit Adventures :)

In this layout I use mainly scrap patterned paper and layer with a acetate and washi tape.


And pepper my white space with a whole lot of stickers and puffy hearts & stars.



The puffy 'epic' expresses my emotions for my picture.


Here is my whole layout :)


To listen to the story behind my picture and to watch me make this layout, check out my process video HERE

Do you have a Fitbit? Whats your daily goal and how often do you smash it?

Let me know in the comments below.

I love hearing from you.

xxAmira


Comments