Skip to main content

DIY WaterColor Art Journals for #mywatercolorartjournal2018



Dear Friends & Crafters,

I promised myself that I would do more art journaling in 2018 and decided to create a # so that at the end of the year, I can look back and see how much art journaling I did!




To get ready for this watercolour adventure, I have made some watercolour art journals which I hope you will join me in making in the hope that you too will be be inspired to get some art journaling done.

The first video shows how I make 2 watercolor art journals out of 2 x A3 watercolor papers.



You can find the link for that HERE

The second video shows how I make watercolor art journals in TN size.



You can find the link for that HERE

So which ever size inspires you, go ahead and make your own and get ready for some gorgeous art journaling in 2018.

xxAmira

Comments