Skip to main content

12 Gorjuss Mini Paper Clips for 2018 ~ June ~ Bear Love


Hi everyone !

Welcome back to the 12 Mini Gorjuss Paper Clips!

It's June and this month, I chose Stamp No.39 'The Lost Heart' Gorjuss Mini Stamp by Santoro.


I have already created an art journal page with this stamp which you can find HERE
and a process video for that which you can also find HERE

Once again, I am using my jumbo 97mm paper clips 


I first make a base for my paper clip out of cream card stock measuring 3.25" x 9" scored @ 4.5"

I am using elements from Kaisercraft's Teddy Bear Picnic Paper collection to create a very dimensional and layered paper clip this month.





Also using my nested torn edge dies to give the appearance of extra texture which look great with that "fur" patterned paper.

Loving that cute teddy stowing away in his owners satchel!



This little girl loves her teddy~




I added embroidery thread to a mini bear tag for extra texture.




And here is my paper clip for June.

Very simple and quick to make but I love how it turned out.


Catch my process video HERE

Thank you for looking.

xxAmira















Comments