Skip to main content

Gorjuss 'Mini' Art Journal 2018 ~ July ~ Little Cottage



Hi everyone,

The theme this month for my 12 Mini Gorjuss Girls of 2018 is houses/ homes.

I have this 'Build a country scene' stamp set that I have never touched in my collection so I thought it would be a good challenge to pull it out 


and create a scene and incorporate it with this month's mini Gorjuss stamp - No.10- Purrfect Love.


As always, I will be working in my DIY watercolor art journal.

I have a tutorial for you if you want to make one yourself.
Check it out HERE 

Check out my process video to see how I created this month's art journal layout.

I used my Prima Watercolor pans to add color in this spread.




And I added some extra details with my Nuvo crystal drops.
I found this perfect sentiment (from Tim Holtz sticker clippings) which is the title for this layout.

Here is my finished art page.



You can find my process video HERE

Thank you for stopping by

xx Amira





Comments