Skip to main content

12 Gorjuss Mini Paper Clips for 2018 ~ July ~ HOME SWEET HOME



Hi everyone,

To make this month's paper clip, I pulled out a few items from my stash along with my pile of paper scraps.

Along with this month's chosen Gorjuss Mini Stamp No.10- Purrfect Love , I chose:
- Sizzix Thinlet - House die
- Poppy Stamps - Country Fence
- Poppy Stamps - Strolling Kitties


I also pulled out my box of buttons and charms as finishing touches.

My canvas is a piece of Kraft card stock that measures 3.5" x 8", scored and folded in half.
I find papers in my scrap bucket and start assembling my mini Gorjuss paper clip art.


The 'making it happen' element is a sticker from the I am by Simple Stories sticker pack and I top pff the paper clip with a Home Sweet Home ribbon by Americal Crafts and thread a 'bunch of keys' charm through the paper clip.





Check out my process video HERE

Thank you for stopping by.

xx Amira










Comments