Skip to main content

SteamPunk ATCs for July Swap



Hi everyone,

Today I'm making some ATCs for my July Swap for my Aussie East-West Swappers Group.

This month, it was my choice and I chose Steampunk.
Yay!
Let's do this!

I started off using Neena Solar White card cut to 2 3/8" x 3 3/8".


I started off my background by stamping a script stamp with Versamark Ink and then heat embossing the black embossing powder. 


Next, I added Teal Dye Distress Stain making sure to leave some white space.


Next, I added texture paste through a Kaisercraft Stencil.


I added Firebrick Distress Stain to the texture paste.


And then added drip page and well as more color to the background (swallowing up my white space).


Next, I prepared my Steampunk elements.
I grabbed some wood veneer cameras as well as a crown die and a cogs die-set which I cut die-cut elements with.

These I embossed with metallic and golden embossing powders to give a metal effect.


Then it was time to start arranging and layering my ATCs.

ATC #1- Mischief wears a crown


ATC #2- Love greatly, hearts have all things



ATC #3- Life is full of beauty hidden by the shadows



Check out my process video for these ATCs HERE

Thank you for stopping by.

xxAmira




Comments