Skip to main content

12 Gorjuss Mini Paper Clips for 2018 ~ May ~ Shoot for the moon




Hi everyone !

Welcome back to the 12 Mini Gorjuss Paper Clips!
It's May and I am continuing the galaxy theme again with this paper clip by showing you that alcohol inks can produce the prettiest galaxy backgrounds.





If you didn't catch it, I created  an art journal page with this stamp which you can find HERE
and a process video for that which you can also find HERE


I used this mini stamp No. 45 "Fly away with me" from Santoro.


I quickly coloured them in with my Kaisercraft Fusion alcohol markers.




and used elements from Kaisercraft's Stargazer collection to create this flip paper clip.
















Find my process video HERE

Thank you for following my Gorjuss adventure.

xxAmira


Comments