Skip to main content

12 Gorjuss Mini Paper Clips of 2018 ~ December ~ Joyful



#amirainoz #gorjuss #paperclipart #12GorjussPaperclipsof2018

Hi everyone,

For this final episode in this series, I used the Santoro Gorjuss Mini Stamp No- 55 All these words to create a shaker paper clip. 

I used the star she is holding as an inspiration and reached for my stitched star dies plus some Nuvo confetti in stars and circles. Throughly enjoyed putting this one together. 

Shaker elements give me so much joy!!

I hope you enjoy this month's video. Find the process video HERE

Please head on over to the final recap of all 12 paper clips HERE 

Also if you've missed any paper clips check out the Paper Clip Play list HERE 

Join our Paper Clip Group on FB - we'd love to have you HERE


Thanks for all your support this year- it's been a blast.
I cant believe I made THIS MUCH #paperclipsart

xxAmira


Comments