Skip to main content

Take5Art ~ January 2019 ~ Friendship


#amirainoz #take5art #mixedmedia

Hi everyone,

It's time for the #take5art December Challenge with Windy's Prompts.


This month the prompts she gave the group are:
1- Tea / Coffee
2- Pink
3- Lace / Yarn
4- Stamping
5- Literature Quote

For this layout, I used my High Tea stamp set by Kaisercraft to create a layout that speaks to how good a cup of tea between friends can be.
Absolutely love how it turned out.

If you are inspired to play along, please do and share your project with the hashtag #take5art and tag me on social media (FB or IG). I'd love to see how you used my prompts and who your influential figure is.

Don’t forget to check out all the other amazing ladies!

Thank you so much for stopping by
xx Amira







You can find the process video HERE

Comments

  1. I love this and your take 5 prompts. I just found you all and want to do my own interpretation of the prompts if you all continue in 2019.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment