Skip to main content

Santa's North Pole Milk Co ~ Got Milk?


Hi Everyone,

Ive had this pack of milk cartons in my stash for so long now and I had this great idea when I saw this 12" x 12" sheet from the Carta Bella Collection Santa's Workshop.




In the back of Santa's manor, Santa has yet another venture he is embarking on and that is, he is going to release a seasonal milk carton just before Christmas.
And he's going to call it "Got Milk? *wink*"
This is to be his first prototype.

I started off by cutting down my carton to half the size so I can preserve the amount of paper I was going to have to use.

Now it was time to decorate.
I ended up using these 2 papers as they co-ordinated beautifully together.





I cut down my papers to measure 3 1/2"W x 7 3/16th H on 2 sides.
This was cut down further to 5" H and 2 3/16th H to prevent any problems along the score/fold line.

The other 2 sides (the shorter ones) had papers that measured 3 1/2 " W x 5" H. 


I made sure that the sides were flush together before I used hot glue to seal all the edges.

Time for embellishing!!!

I used the multi journaling card of Santa dancing with Mrs Claus from the 12" x 12" paper.



To this I added Through the Snow Washi to the top right and bottom left.
Using my mini alpha stickers, I spelt out Got Milk.

On the branding side of the carton, I chose an embellishment from the ephemera pack that I photocopied so I could have one on either side of the carton.

I masked the part that said "Days to Christmas" and instead used my alpha stickers to spell "North Pole Milk Co." 

I did the same with the other side and spelled out "Also suitable for reindeer".


On the 4th side, I used a combination of stickers from the sticker sheet and ephemera from the Ephemera Pack to create a scene where the reindeer recalls a prank he played on another reindeer and is now worried if he is not on Santa's good list.



The secret hero of this project is the wonderful pom-pom ribbon by Heidi Swapp


It is super luxurious and lovely to play with!!!

Along the top of the milk carton, I added a season's greetings banner and a faux use by date using stickers and alpha stickers.


Check out the process video HERE

Thank you for stopping by to have a look.
I hope you got inspired.

xxAmira

Comments