Skip to main content

#take5art ~ December 2018 ~ Brie's Prompts ~ Look Deep into Nature





Hi everyone,

It's time for the #take5art December Challenge with Brie's Prompts.

Brie is Documented Journey over on Instagram and Youtube

This month the prompts she gave the group are:
1- Botanicals
2- Water colors
3- Green
4- Some kind of text
5- Ball point pen

For this layout, I used my Open Road stamp set by Kaisercraft to create an Australian themed botanical layout.
Absolutely love how it turned out.

I adore there 3D eucalyptus leaf elements




And the proteas arrangement in the corner


The quote is by Albert Einstein - one I wholeheartedly agree with.



Even Cadbri gave it his sniff of approval.



I would love for you to check out my video process HERE.

If this inspires you to join in, please do!
Use these prompts and use the hashtag #take5art on IG and share your art with us all.







Comments