Skip to main content

Gorjuss 'Mini' Art Journal 2018 ~ December ~ Do all things with love




Hi everyone,

We have reached the month of December and here is the last art journal layout in this Gorjuss mini art journal series.

Mixed emotions :) So thankful to have done it and so proud of this little book of mini layouts. Also super grateful to you all for tuning in every month and for your wonderful words of support and encouragement. It has been a blast.

The stamp I chose this month is No.55 - All these words and I chose a sentiment that I want to leave you with and one which I have definitely adopted over the past few years- Do all things with love.

With love, we can find patience, strength and a determination to do what needs to be done for ourselves and for those around us.

I want to extend to you the warmest of wishes this holiday season. I wish you health, safety and love in every part of your life. Merry Christmas to those who celebrate the season, and I hope to see you in 2019.

Check out the process video HERE

Some items used in this video are from the 2018 December Kit - #thestarsarebrightlyshining from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.

Check out the kit HERE


xx Amira

Comments