Skip to main content

Aussie YouTube Hop 2018 ~ December Projects 2018 ~ ** Special Announcement **

Hi everyone,

Im so behind in my Christmas Card making so I thought I'd sit down and churn out a few.

This post is also doubling up as my project for the Aussie Youtube Hop December Projects 2018, so that explains what Im talking about in the process video -thank you Aunty Vera :)

At the box opening, my eye was drawn to this Sparkle Clear Stamp Set by Kaisercraft 



and I knew I wanted to make Christmas tree embellishments so I sat down to do just that.

I reached for my distress oxides in:
- Green Clover
- Peeled Paint
- Peacock Feathers
- Candied Apple
- Frayed Burlap


And stamped a whole lot of trees



Next, I fussy cut them out leaving a little bit of a white border.



Next, I reached for my fine tip glue applicator bottle and the Nuvo Pure Sheen Red Circle Confetti 




 And I begin by adding a dab of glue in this formation


And then 'decorating my Xmas tree' like so


I completed it for each set of stamped trees.



And then went on to do all the trees I had stamped and fussy cut


Many moons later, I was ready for start my Christmas Cards :)


To make my Christmas cards, I also reached for the Paper Collection Santa's Workshop by Carta Bella




And of course, some Through the Snow Washi



Lets make some cards !!

Card 1


Card 2 


Card 3


Card 4



Card 5




Card 6





Card 7



Card 8







 Here they all are!!
My little treasure collection!
Now it's time to address and send them!!



Catch my process video HERE

Thank you so much for watching.
How is your Christmas crafting going?
xxAmira

Comments