Skip to main content

12 Gorjuss Mini Paper Clips for 2018 ~ April ~ Hello Fall

Hi everyone !
Welcome back to the 12 Mini Gorjuss Paper Clips!

It's April and this month, I chose Stamp No.58 'The Dreamer' Gorjuss Mini Stamp by Santoro.



I have already created an art journal page with this stamp which you can find HERE
and a process video for that which you can also find HERE

Once again, I am using my jumbo 97mm paper clips 


I first make a base for my paper clip out of cream card stock measuring 3.25" x 9" scored @ 4.5"


I used these Dress it Up button Embellishments

I used this stitched leaves die set by Lawn Fawn



I also used some ephemera from Carta Bella's Hello Fall die-cut collection.


This was such a quick little project to make I did not stop to take step by step photos.
So here are a few pics of the finished piece so you can see the details up close.







Watch the process video HERE

Thank you so much for visiting and Ill see you in May for the next instalment.

xxAmira








Comments