Skip to main content

Wizard World & Eileen Hull Journal Die- Review~ Harry Potter Inspired Journal Series



Hi everyone,

I'm going to let you in on a little secret!!
 I am a huge Harry Potter fan!!

We are currently reading Order of the Phoenix at the moment and enjoying it thoroughly.

So I am so excited to be bringing you a new series using Color Play's new collection Wizard World (a big thank you to Aunty Vera for my pre-order) ~ definitely inspired by Harry Potter.


I review the papers in this pack as well as the card stock die-cuts and I show you my new Eileen Hull Journal die which I will be using to make a few H.P journals for the Potterheads in our family.
Thank you for stopping by and keep checking back for more in this series.



You can watch the review on my YT channel HERE

xxAmira

Comments