Skip to main content

12 Gorjuss Mini Art Journal for 2018 ~ November ~ New Heights Down Under


Hi everyone, It's November and I have gone along with Aunty Vera's theme of Australiana this month in my Gorjuss Mini Art Journal spread. The stamp I chose this month is No.2 - New Heights and I've paired it up with Lawn Fawn's Critters Down Under stamp for a Sheila in Aus episode (LOL- you will get it when you watch the video). I cant believe it's November already!! 
Only one more empty page in this journal and she is complete! What an accomplishment :)

To see how I made the background and coloured in the characters, please check out my YT video (link below).

I adore the stack of critters with the Gorjuss girl on top :)




With Mr Koala, napping casually in the tree behind them


And Mrs Kookaburra watching on lovingly.




And here is what the whole page looks like.


Obviously, no room for a sentiment but I have called this layout 'New Heights Down Under'


You can watch the process Video HERE

Have a great rest of the month and Ill see you back here in December for the LAST episode of the series.

xxAmira

Comments