Skip to main content

12 Gorjuss Paper Clips of 2018 ~ November ~ Find your magic


Hi everyone, The stamp I chose this month is No.2 - New Heights and for the paper clip design, I decided to go with the book theme already evoked by the image where the little gorjuss girl is standing on a pike of books.

If you missed the art journal layout I did earlier using this stamp, please check out the process video HERE

I started by stamping a whole lot of faux eco stained papers with my Kaisercraft script stamp


One of these papers, gets glued down to the base of the paper clip, the remaining 3 end up with a hole in them.
To do this, I poke a hole with my pen from the back to the front and curl up the edges (see video for a better explanation)


I end up with 3 layers of torn pages to make it look like the girl is coming out of the pages.


Next the Gorjus little girl goes on there and I have propped her up with 3D foam tape.


To cover up the inconsistent paper sizes along the top and bottom, I added this colourful ribbon which matches and draws your attention to the spine of books she is standing on.


I then add some photo corners which are from a die set by Kaisercraft called - Photo Corners (naturally).


And lastly, for the sentiment, I found a chipboard sticker that says 'find you magic inside" and I completed the sentiment with some words I cut out of a book to say "Find your magic inside a book".





Lastly, I added some enamel hearts by Amy Tangerine.



And my paper clip is done :)




You can watch the process Video HERE

Have a great rest of the month and I'll see you back here in December for the LAST episode of the series.

xxAmira

Comments