Skip to main content

Miniature Art Bookmark (Bookiss) - Process Video and a DIY

Hi everyone,

I picked up this cute little Miniature Bookmark Kit with all the materials to make a little book that dangles off a chain like a charm.

It is by a Korean company called Bookiss.


I really enjoyed putting it together.


You can catch the process video HERE


After I learned how to put it together, I created a deconstructed tutorial to allow you to make one at home without having to purchase the kit.


 Here I give you dimensions and alternatives to supplies and show you how I made a variety of these cute mini bookmarks!! 

Ive broken this tutorial into 2 parts. 

Part 1 can be found HERE
You will find Part 2 HERE

Thanks for watching and I do hope you give it a go.
xxAmira

#amirainoz #minibook #bookmark #paperclipart










Thank you for watching :)
xxAmira

Comments