Skip to main content

Critters Down Under ~ Garden Art ~ Lawn Fawn Embellishments

Hey everyone,

I am totally inspired by the November Kit from Aunty Vera Scrap and Craft.

The first thing I thought of was making little embellishments for my little succulent pots using this cute stamp by Lawn Fawn.


It is called Critters Down Under and you can find it HERE

So I stamped them out (using Lawn Fawn black Ink) and coloured them in (using Koi Sakura water colors ) and fussy cut them out (with my cutter bee scissors).



After they were fussy cut, I also added al ayer of Dimensional Magic (Mod Podge brand).

I used the sign from this Bear & Sign Cottage Cutz die from my stash from an earlier kit


and attached a tooth pick using hot glue.

I also used the stamp from this Open Road stamp set from my stash from an earlier kit


To create these cute tooth pick embellishments which I then put into each of my succulent pots.

















These make great gifts to give to family, friends, neighbours, teachers and they look really amazing around the house in the kitchen, bathroom ledges, on bookshelfs.

It's always good to bring nature into the home.


You can catch the tutorial HERE

Hope you feel inspired to give this a try yourself 


xx Amira

#amirainoz #auntyverascrapandcraft #cantyouhearthethunder

Comments